African American Weddings
Options

Hey Ladies

I know I have been MIA lately. Well Fi was on vacation so I made an effort not to be on the PC all day long.

We were suppose to take our e-pics yesterday, but we ended up with a stomach virus. It started with Kadyn and she passed to us and My sisters and grandmother. Deep Huh!!  I was willing to still take our pics but FI was acting like he was dying. OK seriously Kadyn was not acting whiny or anything but he was SMH. I was like "Ok we got the same thing. Quit being a Drama King." OMG ALL MEN ARE BABIES!!

I need to be getting back into wedding planning. I really needed a break from it, but now I'M BACK!!!

So anyway whats been going on with you Ladies???

Re: Hey Ladies

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Men are definitely babies when they're sick...or mad...or sad...or breathing. ;) Kidding...sort of. You will probably be glad you waited though because your pictures will probably turn out better when you both actually feel like taking them. Glad to have you back.
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They are the worst when it comes to being sick. Its so funny and sad at the same time. Glad that your back and feeling better !

Nothing much new on the wedding front. We've been too busy painting and moving. Im hoping to have the invites out bu the 19th. Keep your fingers crossed we still havent even put them together yet. lol
    Photobucket www.mywedding.com/malcolmandkiaforever http://aawbrides.weebly.com/
  • Options
    winter443winter443 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glad to have you back girl!

And yes, men can be complete babies when they are sick! lol
    I love my baby, yep yep, he loves this chick! imageimageimageMy Planning Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards