Virginia

So excited I could explode

Just wanted to share my excitement with everyone! Tomorrow I will have exactly FIVE months before I am Mrs Griffth. I got the Yacht Club Wedding package so the stress of finding vendors is gone...I started ordering small things off of The Knot when they're on sale...i.e- Personalized Beverage Napkins in my colors. My dress comes in any time in the next FOUR days. We registered at Bed Bath & Beyond...Everything is becoming SO real and I get more excited EVERY day.

I hope you all feel the same...It's such an exciting time!

CANNOT WAIT TO PUT ON MY WEDDING DRESS! Laughing
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: So excited I could explode

• edited December 2011
    Congrats! It sounds everything is coming together nicely for you. And I felt the exact same way about my dress, I didn't want to take it off at the end of the night!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • mysticlmysticl member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Do you mean Marina Shores?  We looked at that one. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

We got the Yacht Club at Marina Shores package, yes...Except instead of having our reception at Marina Shores we are having ours at their alternate venue in Fishermans Wharf called The Water Table. It's beautiful. It was the old Dirty D's...They gutted and remodeled the whole upstairs to be private party area...complete with big fire place, dressing room, etc. The same vendors from the Marina Shores package come with it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • mysticlmysticl member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Did not know they had an alternative venue, that was never mentioned to me and it sounds like something we might have liked.  Oh, well, I like what we ended up with.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards