May 2013 Weddings

Fiance Surprised me Tonight - With a cruise!!

I took the weekend off and we drove down to my hometown and my parents and his parents all got together and we discussed wedding plans, it was the perfect weekend and I am so much more excitied about the wedding! On the drive down there FH told me he had a surprise for me when we got home, he isn't the romantic or suprise type so I was pretty excited.

We just arrived home and he went to the bathroom and started the water and I was getting anxious wondering if he was really going to take a shower before giving me my gift. But then he came out and brought out a large basket full of lotion and bubble bath and a new silk robe and he wrote me a letter saying he is so thankful for all the hard work I do and now ontop of that I am doing a great job wedding planning. He was making me a bubble bath. I thought this was the whole gift and thanked him and was so excited.

Then I got in the bath and was happy. Then he came in the the bathroom in the midst of it and pulled out cruise tickets!! Yupp, a carnival cruise to the Bahamas for 6 days in Novebmer, 6 months before our big day! AH! I am one lucky happy girl I have been a cruise once with my parents and I loved it, but FH has never even seen the ocean so this will be such a great time for us, he said he knows how over-whelmed I'll be at that point and he wants to relieve my stress. He is the best. I can't wait to eat my weight on the ship haha!!  

Best part is that it isn't going to cut into our strict wedding budget, FH has secretly been saving for 3 months and I didnt even know.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Fiance Surprised me Tonight - With a cruise!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards