Florida-West Coast

Accomplished Monday

Did you get anything done over the holiday weekend wr or nwr?

Re: Accomplished Monday

• edited December 2011
    I started working on my table numbers. I got the first one done, but because it was the first one, and I'm a perfectionist, it didn't come out exactly like I had wanted. So I will be redoing it hopefully sometime this week, when I finish I will post pics! Gotta crank out as much as possible while school is out!
    Anniversary Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    nothing WR. I did finally get my house (somewhat) clean. I still have a ton of laundry to do though.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I haven't managed to do too much so far, trying to clean up the Christmas explosion in my home!! I definitely am taking time this week to get caught up. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • teachermegsteachermegs member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am working on getting table names done and FI is working on our wooden signs.
  • edited December 2011
    I have been working on the invitations and finalizing the guest list for the wedding and the shower. My FMIL has been difficult with last minute add ons to the guest list. It has been frustrating because its people we don't even know! I told her after these last two the list is done. We are the ones paying for the wedding anyway! FI is really annoyed by it. I also ordered the Unity Cross that we will be using in the ceremony. I'm glad I ordered it now. It takes awhile to be ordered! We won't get it for like 8 weeks!
  • froussosfroussos member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My Fiancee and I finished putting together half of our wedding favors, and also finished our wedding program!
  • edited December 2011
    Phew you have some patience! I would have told her absolutely not if she isn't contributing! Every head add's like another $70 at least!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm trying to keep some sort of peace before the wedding. She has been having issues with us getting married because she isn't ready to let go of him. FI is tired of it. We are eventually going to have to have a boundaries talk with her but are holding off until closer to the day. I love my FMIL but there are times I don't like her :P
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards