Florida-North Florida
Options

List of venues to tour...

I am going to start scheduling tours at the following places... if anyone has any tips or other suggestions, that would be greatly appreciated.

The Ribault Club
Winterbourne Inn
Clay County Fair Grounds

I think these three places are in my price range... like I said any tips, suggestions, things to look out for?

thank you!
The Taylors est. 11/24/12

Re: List of venues to tour...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    feelin invisible :-/
    The Taylors est. 11/24/12
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to tour the Winterbourne inn as well. It's going to be our actual first wedding venue meeting with someone. I have no clue what to ask/do.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    beccas90beccas90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I toured the Winterbourne a few days ago, but I can't say I was too happy with my experience. They forgot about my appointment, so no one was really there who knew all of the wedding intricacies. I did get a small tour of the house and the chance to look at some photographs of past weddings. It looks nice overall, but with the service I was initially presented with, I'm definitely not as interested in them as I once was.

If it's your first time visiting a venue, though, I would suggest writing out a list of questions to ask before you get there. I did this with another venue I toured and, while they managed to answer all of the questions, it was nice having something to compare it to so I could see they were at the top of their game, so to speak.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not going to be of too much help, but my parents went to a wedding at the Rebault Club in April. I thought about looking there because I really liked having the ceremony in front of that big oak tree. They said it was nice, but there were sooo many bugs! I don't know if there is somewhere indoors where you can have the ceremony so you won't have to worry about bugs. So like I said not much help, but that's all I know...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards