Iowa-Des Moines

Liquid Digital Entertainment

Anyone familiar with these guys? I'd love to hear comments--good or bad! Thanks!
image 31 Total invites!
image 21 Are ready for a good time! image 7 Are sorry to miss the fun! image 3 Are making me crazy!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Liquid Digital Entertainment

• ToBeMrs2011ToBeMrs2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I met Mike at the HyVee Bridal Show in September & I thought he had a really great personality.  He was very easy to talk to & knowledgeable.  I think that he would do a great job, but again, that was just the feeling I got from him, not from actual experience.  And from what I can tell, his pricing is very reasonable compared to a lot of DJs out there.  I plan on contacting him to discuss things for our wedding.

I would be interested in hearing anything you find out.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I've spoke with him via email and he seems very nice and very insistent on doing things the way you want them done, not the way he thinks they ought to be done. And things like a set up or tear down fee or mileage, he says he doesn't charge for, which I think is great. I'm leaning pretty heavy towrds hiring him.
    image 31 Total invites!
    image 21 Are ready for a good time! image 7 Are sorry to miss the fun! image 3 Are making me crazy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    my fiance and i are leaning toward him, too.  he's been SO nice--just talked to him on the phone last night and set up a meeting to discuss plans after thanksgiving. 

he seems really cool and fun....i think he'll keep our party going for sure!
  • kadiejurykadiejury member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LRPJ- how was your meeting with liquid Digital?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards