California-Orange County

New OC knottie :)

Hello :)

My name is Natalie and I'm new to the boards. I'm getting remarried (first time didn't work out, unfortunately) in Oct. 2012, haven't set the exact date because we haven't booked the site yet :) We know we want to get married on the beach and we're looking to get married in the Long Beach area, but we live in OC. My fiance's name is John.

I used The Knot the first time around so I know how wonderful it is to have a place for support as you go through this craziness :)

- Natalie

Re: New OC knottie :)

• edited December 2011
    Welcome! I am new too. I am from the OC but originally from Long Beach. We are getting married in Idaho so I am doing a long-distance wedding planning for a while.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kimbo1781kimbo1781 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm also from Long Beach, let me know if I can be of any help with the wedding planning :)
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome! I just had my wedding last month in Orange County. Let me know if you need suggestions for bridal salons. I feel like I've been everywhere.

• edited December 2011
    Thank you so much everyone! :D
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations! 

My name is Emma Rae and my husband James and I just got married 2 months ago. We had a small wedding on a yacht in Newport Beach, CA. It was amazing, but it would have been perfect without my vendors. Here are some people that made my dream wedding come true. 

Hair Stylist - Liza V 909-374-3665 
    DJ/MC - Joe Fransen 1-866-357-7325

Photographers - Ray & Terry Green at www.greenphotography1.com / 909-227-2891
    *** Husband and Wife team. Amazing photographers!!!

Good Luck! 

Emma Rae

• edited December 2011
    Hello Natalie and other OC Brides!

We are a local vendor and give that special 'magazine' wedding touch to your event for a low cost! We enhance your dessert/cake table and take care of your favors... check out our website!

www.LeCakeBonbon.com

Kiss
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards