Florida-West Coast
Options

Blog

Now that we're under 100 days to go I added a blog to my planning bio.  I think it'll be fun to look back on everything that has to get done in the next few months.  Who knows how long it will last, but I'm going t try to add to it each day.  I figure even uneventful planning days have something happen, even if it's as little as getting an email response from a vendor.
Happy reading if you choose to check it out
TTC #1 since 09/10
Me: 32 DH: 34
5/17/11 SA- count 38 mil, low motility, traces of white blood cells (2 weeks antibiotics)
6/16/11 SA- count 23 mil, low motility, referred to urologist
dx varicocele
DH ultrasound
6/27/11 SA- count 101 mil, 36% motility, 5% morphology
IUI #1 50 mg Clomid: Back -2- back: 7/27/11 & 7/28/11 = BFN
IUI #2 100 mg Clomid: Back -2- back: 8/25/11 & 8/26/11= BFN
IVF #1(Ganirelix, Follistim, Menopur) ER 11/16/11,ET 11/21/11= BFP 11/29
P/SAIF Welcome
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Blog

• Options
    ufsweetiebearufsweetiebear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great idea! I often wished I had blogged during my process but I'm not that great of a writer. LOL.

P.S. White chocolate covered Oreos are my fave Christmas treat! I could eat a whole box!
  • Options
    babybchbumbabybchbum member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY! That sounds like a fund journey, wish I could do the same but there is so often that I don't even make it onto TK at night
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi,
     Congrats on your wedding!
    I own my own dessert business named Sun Baked LLC and would love to make your wedding cake for a great price!
    My fondant or buttercream cakes start 2.50 per person... If you have a cake in mind email me the picture and I will let you know how much it will cost to create it for you. I also do cocktail party catering if you were thinking of doing a lighter dinner for your guests.
    Thank you,
    Tina Morley
    727-644-4032
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards