Destination Weddings Discussions

welcome bags

hey ladies!

we're having a destination wedding in nola.  i'm having trouble finding a bag for the welcome bags.  i really wanted a tote bag or a drawstring backpack kind of thing.

where are you finding your bags?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: welcome bags

• I have found that Oriental Trading Company has the most to chose from and the best prices.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i bought mine from another knottie on here, but they were originally bought from oriental trading. they have pretty cheap prices and the bags are super cute and pretty durable!
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • I found mine on ebay, pics in bio.  $4 ea.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • oh thanks!!...mine too :)

Photobucket Anniversary
  • I just bought some resuable, fold up beach bags from bath and body works!  They are a nylon material and so cute! They had quite a few styles to choose from, so we mixed it up a bit to add some variety. They were about $2 each and BBW always has coupons floating around.

I had originally purchased some from OTC but I just didn't like them and they weren't really big enough.  Then we looked into buying personalized bags, but I just couldn't picture anyone reusing something with our names or logo on it after the fact- so it just didn't seem worth the money...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards