Texas-Austin
Options

Airbrush vs regular makeup (both w/ artist)

Which do you prefer? 

I know I will have an mu artist for the day, but can't decide whether to go with airbrush or regular.  I really don't want to spend the money for a pre-trial. 

Who would you recommend in the Austin/ San Antonio area?

Re: Airbrush vs regular makeup (both w/ artist)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Alonda with Keep Austin Gorgeous.  She used airbrush during my trial and although it felt weird, it photographed wonderfully.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Angela Parker with LucieMarie for my portraits & my wedding and she was WONDERFUL! I did the airbrush both times and absolutely loved it. It stayed on my skin the entire time and looked perfect (i have far from perfect skin). I've actually never heard very many negative things about airbrush.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wasn't crazy about airbrush myself.  I felt too "made up" and a little too orange.  I strongly recommend a trial run though...you'll probably sleep easier.  Maybe you can just get a trial run of the foundation so you can see how that looks and feels throughout the day, and maybe they'd reduce the price for that.

Rochelle Rae of Rae Cosmetics is doing my makeup and she's wonderful.  I love that her products stayed on all day but didn't feel thick or heavy...you could still see my freckles, still see "me".

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards