September 2012 Weddings

3 months!

Sept 29 is only 3 months away.  Just seems crazy to me.  How are you girls feeling about it?  Excited?  Nervous?  Stressed?  All of the above?

Re: 3 months!

• All of the above and more!
    Visit The Knot! White Knot Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 217 Invited...
    image 166 Got their boots on!
    image 49 Missin' out.
    image 2 are makin' us mailbox stalk!
    RSVP Date: September 1
  • YAYA  Congrats :)  time is flying!
  • I have been feeling very nervous but excited. I still feel like it going so slow for me. Its just seems September is really far away. I am so anxious for the 29th to get here already!!
  • I'm super excited that it's only 3 months away!  I feel like I've gotten a lot done this week, and I have a lot of time off next week, so I'm surprisingly not stressed.  I was super super super stressed a couple weeks ago, but now it's just pure excitement!

So In Love

Josh and Renata's Wedding

Planning Bio

• I'm also extremely excited and not really stressed!  I feel like I'll be nervous when we get closer...summer still feels like it's going to last forever...lol.  I still need to assemble the invites and mail them the last week of July or so.  When are you ladies mailing yours?
  • sbradkesbradke member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_3-months-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:4cea82f2-0870-4c7f-91fa-d7cc92372852Post:7e970c3e-15f1-4eab-8d5f-f96cea8c4d69">Re: 3 months!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm also extremely excited and not really stressed!  I feel like I'll be nervous when we get closer...summer still feels like it's going to last forever...lol.  I still need to assemble the invites and mail them the last week of July or so.  When are you ladies mailing yours?
    Posted by LoriG41[/QUOTE]

I am trying to refrain from mailing mine too soon. I told myself to wait until July 9 but.......
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 129image 102image 24image
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_3-months-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:4cea82f2-0870-4c7f-91fa-d7cc92372852Post:7e970c3e-15f1-4eab-8d5f-f96cea8c4d69">Re: 3 months!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm also extremely excited and not really stressed!  I feel like I'll be nervous when we get closer...summer still feels like it's going to last forever...lol.  I still need to assemble the invites and mail them the last week of July or so.  <strong>When are you ladies mailing yours?</strong>

<div>I originally said August 1 but I think I'm going to mail them July 29 because then that'll be exactly 2 months. My invites should be arriving within the next week so then I can start the exhausting process of assembling them and addressing envelopes, ha.</div><div>
    </div><div>I'm also not really stressed yet, but I'm sure it's coming.</div>
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_3-months-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:4cea82f2-0870-4c7f-91fa-d7cc92372852Post:7e970c3e-15f1-4eab-8d5f-f96cea8c4d69">Re: 3 months!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm also extremely excited and not really stressed!  I feel like I'll be nervous when we get closer...summer still feels like it's going to last forever...lol.  I still need to assemble the invites and mail them the last week of July or so.  When are you ladies mailing yours?

I am not going to mail mine until maybe the middle or the end of july
  • All of the above! Jeez, I'm so behind. Ugh!
    -First came baby, Then came love, Now here comes marraige in the marriage carriage??-
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards