Michigan-Lansing
Options

Rehearsal Dinner & Brunch

How are you letting guests know that they are invited to the rehearsal dinner and post-wedding brunch?  Are you mailing them separate invitations?  If so, how far before the wedding are you sending them?

Re: Rehearsal Dinner & Brunch

• Options
    gailpetegailpete member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We haven't decided yet, but one option is to include separate invitaiton cards in the wedding invitations that will only go to those invited.  You may want to do a completely separate invitation for the RD and do the card enclosure in the wedding invitation.
  • Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing what PP suggested.  For those invited to the RD - we are including a separate card with their invite with the information.  Their RSVP card is also a little different and includes a space for them to indicate how many will be attending.
  • Options
    kmwingluvrkmwingluvr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I've given this zero thought, but I can pretty much guarantee it will be word of mouth. Both of us telling people, rehearsal this time, dinner this time...etc. I have no clue if we're doing a brunch the following day. If we do, it will be very casual (as in, not a restaurant setting), just like the rehearsal. We'll probably have the RD at my parents place, with my dad grilling or something. I'll need to mention this to them at some point I suppose lol. I'm finding it's best to decide on things and then tell my mom if she asks, because she worries too much. Actually, I think I did bring this up before, so that's good. :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards