Canada-Ontario
Options

Diem Studios

Hello to everyone! I met with Danielle from Diem Studios this week and I was wondering if anyone had any experience, good or bad, with them? She is the first photographer I met with and I really like her, but I am wondering if I should be looking at 1-2 more photographers? Any advise would be appreciated!

If you want to see her website its www.diemstudiosinc.com/ . Thanks for all of your feedback and I hope everyone has a great Father's Day weekend!

Re: Diem Studios

• Options
    I don't know anything about Diem Studios, but it's always prudent to meet with different vendors to comparison shop.

Was there anything that you didn't like about Danielle?  Price, her attitude, her portfolio, timelines, ideas, packages, digital file availability/copyright access?  Any reason you're having reservations about booking her?

If you're looking for another photographer to meet with/check out/compare with our photographer James was great and I highly recommend him, www.jamesheaslipweddings.com.
  • Options
    I am a Houston bride planning a wedding in TO. Just checked out James' website and love his style. Thanks for the reccommendation :)
  • Options
    I don't have reservations about booking Danielle. She was just the first photographer I met so I wasn't sure if I should meet with others before making a final decision. Thanks for reccomending James. I checked out his website and loved his portfolio! I've emailed him so we will see how this goes! Thanks again for your help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards