South Carolina
Options

Hair Salons in Hilton Head

Getting married on the island in September.  Trying to find a place that is good but won't totally break the bank to do my hair and 5 other girls.  Any good recommendations for salons on the island?  I am going down next week, should I do my hair trial then or wait until a few days before the wedding?  Thoughts?

Re: Hair Salons in Hilton Head

• Options
    kldowdellkldowdell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Joy Ross at Style It Salon.  The salon is actually in Bluffton, but she does on location for the day of your wedding.  I am using her for my wedding in November and she is fabulous!! She has been doing hair for over 20 years, she is very knowledgeable, but also up to date on fashion and trends.  She will do a dry run prior to the wedding so you both know exactly what she will be doing for the day of the wedding.  Her cell phone number is 843-338-1530 and her email is joy@styleitsalon.com.  Just get in touch with her, she will answer any questions that you have!  Hope this helps!
  • Options
    kcpisanokcpisano member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i am using joy for my october wedding...have gotten all good reviews on her..highly reccommend her..she is a sweetheart!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards