Christian Weddings

Tuesday QOTD

Are you going shopping on friday?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Tuesday QOTD

• Sorta. Charlotte Motor Speedway does an event on black Friday that's really neat. They get all sorts of NASCAR merchandise haulers there. If you spend 50 bucks total between all the haulers, you get to drive your personal car around the track for three laps. On top of that, this year you can drive the laps just by donating 25 bucks to Victory Junction camp. Not sure yet if I'm going to buy or donate, but believe me, I will be driving my car around that track. So excited!
    Anniversary
  • nope.  I don't actually need anything although I do want some new clothes and shoes.
  • oh dear.  I never have before.  A friend asked me to go with her this year, and I said I'd go with her.  I can get overwhelmed by crowds, so I have no expectations of actually purchasing anything - if I do, that will just be an added bonus.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'll be at work from 4am to 4pm since I work retail, so I won't be actually shopping.  I went last year though, and it was crazy.  I'd much rather just sit at home and shop online.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • Nope.  I used to go every year with my mom, aunt, and cousins, but it's just the three of us this year and DH has to work.  And there's not really anything we want to get that will be on sale.
  • Yup! Probably my last year for awhile, unless DH stays home with the little one. I'm going to try to get a camera from Best Buy. We'll see how that goes :P
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_tuesday-qotd-42?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:3e7b4b9c-22be-46f1-bf8f-1f1b8ccd43bfPost:391c1150-f7bd-43fa-b584-7b93ddfc2d8e">Tuesday QOTD</a>:
    [QUOTE]Are you going shopping on friday?
    Posted by Ash61612[/QUOTE]

I wish. We are broke.

First Look
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'm going for the thrill. I don't plan on buying anything...but we'll see.
  • I might ... I usually do, but there isn't really anything I want this year, and I have no desire to add more junk to our already cluttered appartment.
  • I WANTED TO.  But DH wants to stay Thanksgiving night with his OOT family instead of driving home after we eat, so we'll be sleeping on someone's couch while everyone else is shopping, lol.
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • DH and I both work at banks so we will be sitting, bored because no one comes to the bank on Black Friday. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Nope. Nuh-uh. No way. I tried it one year. Only lasted 19 minutes. But then, shopping is not my thing even when there *aren't* thousands of people out at the same time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards