Hawaii
Options

I just wanted to say...

HAVE A HAPPY WEEKEND!!!

FI doesn't know it yet but his assistance at my local Michaels store will be greatly appreciated. I need two things and I can only use 1 40% off coupon per day....so...lol he is going to be a buyer for me today!

Anyone else use their guys to help??
Wedding Countdown Ticker
image139 Were invited to paradise!
image 39 Are ready to party!
image 100 Are stuck on the mainland!
image 0 Need to check their mail!

Re: I just wanted to say...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Nice!  It's a gorgeous day here in CA.  Just took the dog for a 2 hour walk (yes, I am procrastinating on the housework). 

DH really loves to help, especially if it involves power tools and getting to build something.  I think he enjoyed building the letterpress more than any other part of wedding planning!
  • Options
    FSForeverFSForever member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI loves to help. He has been working for weeks on my nephews colored lunch boxes to match our table decor.  I couldn't find them in Orange, found nieces in H. Pink, and he has been sanding and painting them so that they are similar to the girls. Just not pink. LOL 
    He has also been really helpful when we go to Michaels with coupons. He actually asked the girl one day if he paid cash could he just use multiple coupons in different transactions so he wouldn't have to keep coming back with me.  Of course she agreed. Got all 22 of my STD luggage tags because he asked and they weren't busy. 

@Tanq, walking the dog is a chore also.  Better than cleaning house but still a worthy chore. We finally have good weather.  Going back outside to enjoy.
  • Options
    tiggy5555tiggy5555 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thats awesome...it's so cute how they help in their own way. Mine has the chore of cutting down some bamboo pieces for a project I'm working on and he wants to go and get a new saw now :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image139 Were invited to paradise!
    image 39 Are ready to party!
    image 100 Are stuck on the mainland!
    image 0 Need to check their mail!
  • Options
    lorena224lorena224 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Yea for great FI's!  

Mine has helped with the save the dates, maps, ideas for the OOT bags, and contacting vendors. It's been so nice having the help. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's the best for coupons... FI has been of great use to me with some Bath & Body Works coupons recently.. since its a still a novelty that we FINALLY got our first store in Hawaii.

Wedding wise he is very helpful... we're just starting to finalize vendors and make the downpayments, but he will calmly sit with me and watch all the wedding videos from different vendors, went over different photog vendors, etc with me! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards