Rhode Island
Options

Non-Pro Pixs

Hello ladies~

I've been a busy bee lately but I wanted to share some pictures from my seaside nuptials this past Memorial Day. It was the happiest day of my life. I'm still basking in the after glow of the big day. Anyways I promise to have vendor reviews up after the 4th of July holiday. I will be in D.C for my uncle's wedding so I might be MIA. I will check PMs though. 

Re: Non-Pro Pixs

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous pictures....I'm sure any non-pro pics my family takes will be crooked, heads chopped off etc.

Congrat's again...your wedding looks fabulous!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    so nice moni!!

i admit... i'm in a post-wedding slump... i should get on the stick with my re-caps and reviews! can you believe tomorrow we'll be married for a month? impossible!
    Happily Married!! 5.29.11 was THE best day of our lives!

>-{ Blog - K5 Becomes A Bride }-<

>-{ Wedding Items FOR SALE }-<

• Options
    i2012doi2012do member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Moni! They look great.
     Love your bouquet.

soooo looking forward to those reviews!! From both you and Kristina
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • Options
    RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kristina, you are not the only one! I was kinda sad that I can't plan our wedding anymore. I am looking forward to the pro pics though and I plan on donning my wedding dress again - for the Trash the Dress session in the future because I want to put milage on that baby! I even dreamt of hosting a bride's tea party and everyone in was wearing their wedding dress with their bouquets sharing pics and posing for the photo opt. yeah...crazy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards