June 2013 Weddings

Long Weekend Success!

Hi Girls!

With the wedding dates approaching there are lots of little things to check off the list. This weekend I went to my hometown to help my mom find her dress (which we did.) I also was successful in purchasing my veil, shoes and corset to go under the dress! All that I have left to do for my day of look is find jewelry (which I'm looking for daily). Did you all get anything checked off the list over this past long weekend?
But the greatest of these is love! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Long Weekend Success!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_long-weekend-success?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:086a5761-6ef7-4e64-9ae5-e8ede6219a30Post:989a7c7f-f4c7-4637-bb7b-2b2a3ba39bbb">Re: Long Weekend Success!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi there! You're in the DC area... me too! Are you getting married in the area, or somewhere closer to home? I was able to get lots done over the weekend, thank goodness. I had been really stalled for far too long, and got my butt in gear. I made lots of decisions about our decor, bought a whole bunch of goodies for my DIY projects, and really made some concrete lists as we approach the final planning days.
    Posted by TheMissusLia[/QUOTE]
    I'm actually getting married closer to here than home, the wedding is in Baltimore at the inner harbor. You did get some good stuff done. I'm scared of my DIY projects LOL.
    But the greatest of these is love! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards