Pennsylvania

Bethlehem Masonic Temple

Has anyone held your reception at the Bethlehem Masonic Temple/about to hold your reception there. I would love more info the website does not show any images besides the ballroom. Is it BYOB or are there bar packages? Thanks!

Re: Bethlehem Masonic Temple

• megnronny07megnronny07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I was also looking at the temple for my reception. I know that it is BYOB. Hope this helps!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • peanut133peanut133 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I think we'll end up touring there. We're so stuck between splurging or trying to be more conservative and think this could be a good compromise. I will definitely provide feedback!
  • edited December 2011
    We are having our reception there next September.  They have been really awesome to work with, the owner, John is great, really flexible with everything from the menu to decor.  It is BYOB, they are working on some different options for the meals, I think right now the website just says family style, but they will also do plated and buffet too.  He is really open to anything, just make a request and he will try to accomodate it.  They are also letting us decorate however we want.  They only have short white table cloths so you have to rent or buy linens if you want something other than white.  The bathrooms are ugly, and the bar isn't the prettiest, but I plan on decorating to make it what we want.  We looked at other places, but compaired to the other local venues this was the perfect one for us, it has a great elegant look at a great price and we really like the flexability to do it our way.

If you want to see it just look on their website to see what Saturday has an even and you can stop by from 10-2 to look around.

Hope this helps!
    siggya>
  • peanut133peanut133 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks for this. We toured and really liked it and John as well, he was great. We're so torn now between this and Iron Lakes in Schnecksville because it is closer to home :( Good luck with yours!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards