Pre-wedding Parties
Options

Champagne Suggestion

Hey ladies!

I'm hosting my besties' bridal shower in a few weeks and I'm doing a mimosa/lemonade bar for drinks. I need a decent yet fairly inexpensive suggestion for champagne. I'm not much of a champagne drinker and I'm sure it won't matter too much since most of them will be mixed, but for the occasional toast or person who wants just champagne, I'd like to have a decent one available. Any ideas?

Re: Champagne Suggestion

• Options
    I would try Andre. Most of my friends like it, and it is only 5-6 dollars a bottle. If you want to go fruity, they also have strawberry and peach flavors that are yummy with OJ. Have fun!
  • Options
    We always end up with Korbel Brut (the $10 - $20 bottle).
  • Options
    I would sugges Andre or Ballatore, both are cheap, and when mixing, not too horrible. But if you have access to a Costco, I would head there first. Costco sells 1.75 liter (handle size if you are going by hard alcohol) bottles of sparkling wine that are cheap and good and perfect for what you need. 
  • Options
    I've had good luck with Bearfoot wines in general and their sparkling wines are good too and reasonable...  I've also had good luck with Chateau de Michelle... more difficult to find, but good and reasonable, expecially if you are in the Northwest (its a Washington winery). I would be careful about your croud and how dry the might like their wines, as the sparkling stuff will vary dramatically depending on the type.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards