April 2013 Weddings
Options

e-pics!

OMG! We are taking our pictures on Friday and I still have no idea what I am wearing.... what did or what do you plan to wear for your e-pics??! I did just buy a pair of mint skinny jeans that I love which I can probably pair with a white, cream or black shirt. I am also having my makeup trial done for the pictures which I am soooo excited about as well!
148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
RSVP Deadline: March 8
Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: e-pics!

• Options
    vk2204vk2204 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    That is awesome! If you are unsure about what to wear, ask your photog what colors work best on camera/with your location. I can't wait to see them!
  • Options
    You just reminded me to post mine!  I wore a black and white polka dot skirt with a hot pink tank and then a white tank.  I wanted to wear jeans with the white tank but I forgot them.  We shot them next to the river in Pittsburgh and on a bridge.  Wear what fits the situation!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I wore a t shirt and jeans and then a black cami/beige cardi with jeans. Both turned out really really well. He wore matching t shirt and jeans, and then changed into a solid red polo. 

Good luck and have fun! Feel free to post pics of your outfits and we'll help. :)
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm probably going to wear a white long sleve, a white cardi, and a favorite pair of jeans. We'll be going to the Griffeth Observatory in LA, where we got engaged. I will suggest fi wear a balck shirt of some sort or another. With our colors being black, white, silver, and blush pink, I would love to wear pink, but with my coloring, it would not look good in pics. Besides, we're only planning on doing StDs for maybe half the guests at most (all the OoTs, and people not at my church). I figure all the church people who I see every week can live without them...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    April 2013 September Siggy Challenge
    Red Horse Barn, Huntington Beach, CA
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards