Missouri-St Louis
Options

caroline vineyards?

just wondering if anyone has had a ceremony there or know of anyone who has...it's been hard to get a hold of someone.
maybe because it's the off season??

Re: caroline vineyards?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I looked into it, and know of 2 weddings that were there.  Have you tried email? They got back to me really quickly via email. It is a VERY pretty place, and they do pretty much everything for you.  We ruled it out, it was a little out of our price range, but i would have loved to do it there.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Mandy!

My fiancee and I just booked there and are absolutely so excited! Were you able to go to the open house?

Toni is the general manager there and she is super easy to reach by email...just go to their website and fill out their response card and you will get a response very quickly, I'm sure!

I hope you hear from Toni soon!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I contacted them via e-mail and spoke to them on the phone.  I think the location is beautiful.  After talking to them and looking at information and reviews online, I ruled them out.  They do what they do and it appears that they do it wonderfully and it turns out beautiful.  BUT, if you want to do something different or make the ceremony unique to your wedding and what you want, they are not very flexible.  I found that in our discussions they don't really listen to what you want.  They just tell you what they do.  Also, the food is not the greatest and no other catering is permitted.  But, it is gorgeous and if you are going very traditional and not wanting a lot of personal touches, it would be nice.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What kind of personal touches are you referring to? Maybe you know something I do not and need to know!!!

I'm changing some things up and adding personal touches here and there and she seemed really open to my thoughts and ideas so far.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't say one thing specifically, it just seemed every idea or change I wanted to make, her response was "we usually do this".  But, you might want to look for some brides that actually had their wedding there, and see how their experience was in the end.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards