Nevada-Las Vegas

Wedding Expo

Im so excited for this wedding expo in january!!! Are the tickets on sale yet??
if so, where can i buy them?

ahhhh!!!!!

ive taken a month's break after all my major checks but im ready to get the ball rolling again!!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker MRS WRIGHT TO BE :)

Re: Wedding Expo

• You can order Bridal Expo tickets online here.  You can also pre register so you don't have to waste the time filling things out.
    Laughing

• are you going to the Rio one and the cashman one or just the Cashman one? I'm a bit worried I'll be overwhelmed at the Cashman one.  I hear making labels with your name & address on them makes life much easier at them.
  • http://www.bridalspectacular.com/

I also recommend creating an email address just for wedding related stuff. You will get so much spam, it's ridiculous. 
    I made one on yahoo just to filter out everything, plus it was nice to have everything there and not get mixed up with any of my school, work, and personal stuff.
  • Ditto scary. I wish I had thought of this before I went to my wedding expo because my standard email has started to go insane. Also for the labels thing pp said- do this. You will get so tired of filling out your info over and over.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • didnt know anything about the rio. just the cashman center one.
    good idea on the labels. i hear u can win free stuff! lol! im a definate newbie to expos!
    theres an open house at my venue(siena golf club) a week after that and i cant wait!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker MRS WRIGHT TO BE :)
  • The Rio one is the weekend after the Cashman one on the 29th.. here's one link i found
    http://beautifulbrideexpoattherio.eventbrite.com/

my event coordinator from our venue said she was going to be at this one instead of the Cashman one this year.   I'm sure it'll be smaller but for those who get overwhelmed easily this one I'm sure will be more manageable
  • Labels are a great Idea and they are quick and easy to make. The other girl was right about you can save time by registering online in advance but some of the vendors run promotions in their booth that require you to fill out a form. If you have labels you can slap them on the form and be done with it :D This is really a useful tip!
  • It is always a good idea to make a wedding email but also Bridal Spectacular has been doing this new thing to protect your privacy. The vendors don't receive our real emails. They get an email that looks like "Jane-doe209374@lockleads.com (or something like that) and then it forwards to your real email so that the only person who has your email is Bridal Spectacular so that when you want to stop receiving emails you just Unsubscribe! Its so easy! I don't think the show at the Rio protects your emails. They just blast you with a ton of stuff. Its pretty annoying
  • The Cashman show is Better IMO. They have been around for 21 years and always at a good solid location. Why not go to both :D That way you can see the best show in town and then get a reminder of who you saw at the big one by seeing them at the rio show. Its pretty much all the same people anyways. Cashman just has more. OOOh and you get a free subsciptions to BRIDES magazine at the Cashmans show. and their fashion show rocks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2owTlx8GCRI
  • I went to both last year (before I got married) and had SO much fun at the MGM show vs the Cashman.  It's being held this year at the Rio.  It's one day, so you're sure not to miss anything.  There are a ton of people, but it wasn't too crowded.  It was a nice spacious carpeted venue, whereas the downton cashman show wasn't as glamorous.  Plus this one is FREE.  Can't beat it.  Best part is it's hosted by a national bridal magazine.  I was really able to book everything that I still needed for my wedding in one day... I think you can print tickets to the Beautiful Bride Expo off their website...  beautifulbrideexpo.com
  • Well I suppose if its free you can't complain if it isn't very good. That is the thing about paying... then you know its a quality show.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards