July 2012 Weddings

Dear______,

I need this today....

Dear Neighbor dog,

While I think you are quite adorable, I am tired of you waking me up between 5:30 and 6:30 every morning for the past week (especially this morning because I only got 4.5 hours of real good sleep)...It is really annoying when you do this...I am sorry your owner left you to go to work or where ever they went to that early, but please be curteous to your fellow neighbors who don't need to be up until 8 or 8:30....Clyde doesn't do this when FI and I leave...You should take some lessons from him.

Your loving respectful neighbor,

LM

Dear father dearest who is still a 'kid',

While I understand that I am your daughter, you should respect my feelings.  I know you weren't expecting me to tell you last night, or at all rather, that not only are you walking me down the aisle, but also my awesome stepdad is.  I was prepared for your responses, however, I still think blaming my decision on my mother & hanging up on me afterwards was a very mature way to handle things (hence sarcasm)...You'll need some time...no worries...but try to be a little more supportive next time and actually talk to me...but communication was never a strong quality for you...

Your loving daughter who was alwas the 'parent',

Dear Drama at work,

It would be much appreciated that the unnecessary drama end.  We aren't in high school anymore and it would be nice for any back stabbing that is going on to end...Is it really necessary for this to happen?? If you got beef, then have a meeting with the person who have beef with instead of going around talking crap or whatever...BE NICE!

Your annoyed co-worker who is about to go bridezilla on your azzez if you don't straighten up,

LM

Have a nice day knotties =)  I can't wait to read these on my break today!

Re: Dear______,

• Dear FI,

I told you I was going to call the after party bar today to set things up and I am. But I also have work to do and it's not going to be open yet since we're in a different time zone then they are, so leave me alone about it right now. You have an exam tomorrow - you should probably be studying not worrying about this.

Love you!
    Bmore

P.S. You also should probably stop checking our flights for upgrade availability and continuously chaning our seat assignments ten times a day. I really fail to see how either of those things should matter right now.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Dear Mom,

I Love you and I am very greatful to you for all your help. However, i would apreciate it if you could remember that this is my wedding, not yours. You dont have to match everything, my colors do not incude brown no matter how much you want them to. I will play your song but you dont get a spotlight dance. Also, If you could give like one hour, just one, where I can just relax, that would be very helpful. I promise your rant about my future relatives will wait. 

Love,
    Your very stressed out daughter who just wants a break.

image 180 invited image 145 are ready to party image 35 are missing out image 0! can't find the mailbox rsvp's due back June 20th! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Dear FI,

Your best man is a sh*tty friend.  There, I said it.  You've given him hours upon hours of backbreaking labor to help him out with BOTH of his houses, with a smile on your face, and he has YET to show his to help you out with your house now that you have one.  I understand that people are busy, but he's unemployed.  Come onnn.

Don't like seeing you being taken advantage of,

Future Wifey
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Kate's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Dear FI,

Stop saying for me not to worry about money. We now have a wedding that we have to pay half for and I have no idea how we are going to do it! So stop telling me to stop worrying about it before I go pyscho on your a$$!

Thanks,

Your future Wifey
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Dear House:

Why do you keep throwing surprises at us as FI and I try to renovate you?  I understand that 53 years is long time, and the people who built you in 1959 might not have done things the way we do now, but we're just trying to make you pretty.  Now we're debating not going on our honeymoon because you want all of our money.  Could you just start being a little more cooperative?

Dear New Carpet:

People say you're the affordable option?!?!?!  At $4/square foot, I'd rather have bamboo than all your fibers that collect dust and dirt.  Unfortunately, the seasonal movement in my house requires you.  Ugh.  Thanks for nothing.

Love,
    Mostly-Happy-Homeowner
  • Dear Guests Who Have Responded That You "Will Try to Make It":

Just give me a straight answer.  Don't worry about rushing back from vacation.  Go to your family obligations and don't try to double-book yourself.  I asked for a Yes or No - not Maybe.  Know when to say No.  It's okay; I promise.

Love,
    Bride-that-will-be-paying-for-way-too-much-extra-food-when-all-the-"maybes"-don't-show-up
  • Sister,

First you said you did not want to be my MOH, then you said you didnt want to be a BM and THEN you said you wouldnt even be coming to the wedding!  NOW you want to bring a date who is just a girlfriend of yours who I dont even like??   I dont think so! And Yet I am in the wrong!

That is all thanks
    Me
  • Dear Money,

Hey, where did you go?  I miss having you around.

Love,  

k8888
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Kate's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Dear A/C unit at work,

PLEASE start working today! It is supposed to be 100 degrees here today and I am already DYING of heat and humidity in my office.

Signed,

The woman who's window stares at you on the roof all day long. Death stares coming your way!!

Dear Principle,

Just flipping post the damn job already!!

Signed,

The most awesomest future employee ever

Dear Wedding,

Stop stressing me out.

Love,

Laurel
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_dear?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:1d4390b3-a31d-43cf-99b4-efe0876bd39dPost:d15ebca7-0b75-4bd7-ab13-0ecf5eda4700">Re: Dear______,</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Money, Hey, where did you go?  I miss having you around. Love,   k8888
    Posted by k8888[/QUOTE]

Agreed!
  • Dear Seating Chart.

Do yourself.  (heh heh)

Love,

k8888
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_dear?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:1d4390b3-a31d-43cf-99b4-efe0876bd39dPost:62396e6c-7800-448d-962c-0c3778d9f51b">Re: Dear______,</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Seating Chart. Do yourself.  (heh heh) Love, k8888
    Posted by k8888[/QUOTE]

YES!!
  • Dear potentially future boss who is supposed to call any moment for a phone interview,

Please hire me!!!!!!!

Sincerely,
    Desparate-for-a-job
    Getting married on July 20th, 2012!!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_dear?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:1d4390b3-a31d-43cf-99b4-efe0876bd39dPost:62396e6c-7800-448d-962c-0c3778d9f51b">Re: Dear______,</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Seating Chart. Do yourself.  (heh heh) Love, k8888
    Posted by k8888[/QUOTE]

bahahahaha!
  • Nati05Nati05 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    Dear FI, Thank you so much for handing in that invitation yesterday. Good for you! But you still have five more. So get on it!!! You don't get a pat on the back just yet. Love, Your lovely fiance who hates having to nag
  • Dear overbearing and rude people,

Everyone wedding related, please simmer down everything will get done for the wedding.  You do not need to come over and "help" me with anything because you just cause me more headaches to entertain you, I will let you know if I need you to do something.

All of my rude clients, its not a sin that my boss decided to take a vacation because he works like a dog for you guys and you guys then refuse to pay us for our services, he deserves a few days off so please don't yell at me.  Granted I called you last week for payment but you were on vacation but now have no money, go screw yourselves.  Please do not call me and nag me to work on your work either because it just makes me want to work slower and bill you more.

Sincerely,

The Bride that is trying not to be a B at work or at home

Dear money,

Why do you keep disappearing on me? It would be greatly appreciated if you would stay in my bank account for just a day or two even.

Sincerly,

Broke Bride

Anniversary
  • Dear Lottery Gods,

Could I win some kind of jackpot somewhere so I don't have to worry about money?!

Thanks!
    stressed over money bride.
  • Dear FI,

Yes, our venue said we could add more people up until the day of the wedding, but I think it's completely ridiculous to start trying to find people to invite. No, I do not want to invite people I haven't spoken to in over a year or have you invite friends of friends that I don't like. And if I have to redo the seating chart, you will probably get hurt. 

Love,
    wifey
    imageAnniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_dear?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:1d4390b3-a31d-43cf-99b4-efe0876bd39dPost:c45ff6e8-ab4b-4504-b479-5a78711babfb">Re: Dear______,</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Lottery Gods, Could I win some kind of jackpot somewhere so I don't have to worry about money?! Thanks! stressed over money bride.
    Posted by bells24412[/QUOTE]

<div>Hahahaha yes! </div>
    imageAnniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_dear?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:1d4390b3-a31d-43cf-99b4-efe0876bd39dPost:c45ff6e8-ab4b-4504-b479-5a78711babfb">Re: Dear______,</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Lottery Gods, Could I win some kind of jackpot somewhere so I don't have to worry about money?! Thanks! stressed over money bride.
    Posted by bells24412[/QUOTE]

Ditto!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_dear?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:1d4390b3-a31d-43cf-99b4-efe0876bd39dPost:66a23b43-ce5c-41f0-a671-01915cba85b6">Re: Dear______,</a>:
    [QUOTE]
    Dear FI,

Yes, our venue said we could add more people up until the day of the wedding, but I think it's completely ridiculous to start trying to find people to invite. No, I do not want to invite people I haven't spoken to in over a year or have you invite friends of friends that I don't like. And if I have to redo the seating chart, you <strong>WILL </strong>get hurt. 

Love, wifey
    Posted by BeachLover2885[/QUOTE]

FTFY!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited June 2012
    Dear Fiance,
    Yes, we will be walking over to Tiffany's next week if you don't get your act together and get my gosh darn ring from your "Cincinnati jeweler" (whose name you won't tell me, because you know I will call and give him a piece of my mind).
    xoxox
    Zilla

Dear Seating Chart,
    Booya. Lawyered. 
    xoxoxox
    Zilla

Dear Mom,
    For the love of all that is holy, STOP CHANGING SH*T TWO WEEKS BEFORE THE WEDDING. We are not adding more of your friends. We are not switching the cocktail hour to 1.5 hours. We are not removing aspects of the reception because you bought two different dresses. Yes, we need a truck to bring everything over to the reception. Yes, we need to do OOT bags after all because EVERY PERSON IS OOT. I swear, I love your guts, and you are very generous and amazing, but if you say you're going to change one more thing, I am going to scream at you at the top of my lungs and probably throw things across your kitchen. Like, for real.
    xoxoxox
    Zilla
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_dear?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:1d4390b3-a31d-43cf-99b4-efe0876bd39dPost:8747e2a7-8b03-4e65-a422-dc63735f7a76">Re: Dear______,</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear______, : FTFY!
    Posted by k8888[/QUOTE]

<div>hahahahaha... good edit, k8888!</div><div>
    </div><div>Just noticed that we all have Gold badges today. I think yesterday we all had Silver right? Gotta love TK</div><div>
    </div>
    imageAnniversary
  • Dear Current Employer,

Remember that lousy excuse of a promotion you gave me a few months ago?  You know, the one where you gave me a completely new and separate job to do on top of my current one, with only a tiny little raise to go with it?  Well don't give me an attitude now that I'm leaving because you're finally realizing it's not possible to hire someone dumb enough to want to work for you doing 2 jobs and only getting paid for one.  I obviously wouldn't do it, either, so now you're SOL.

Have fun when the entire department crumbles around you! HAHAHA!

Finally Feeling Vindicated,

k8888
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Dear reception venue,

You don't know this yet, but AFTER my wedding I am going to put you on BLAST on every wedding website, google search, yelp, etc...to warn future brides that you all are a bunch of crooks and money grabbing leeches. Yes your venue is beautiful but this past week I found out several charges that WERE NOT in my contract. You promised one thing and are delivering something else.

You just bent me over with no KY. Thanks!!!!
    Wedding date July 7, 2012
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_dear?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:1d4390b3-a31d-43cf-99b4-efe0876bd39dPost:c658572e-fc54-45f2-894f-9755bc170b6b">Re: Dear______,</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear______, : hahahahaha... good edit, k8888! Just noticed that we all have Gold badges today. I<strong> think yesterday we all had Silver right</strong>? Gotta love TK
    Posted by BeachLover2885[/QUOTE]

Yep, I'm enjoying this...haha
  • Dear Estranged Uncle of FI's,

I'm sorry you feel entitled to be invited to our very intimate 7 guest wedding at a Bed and Breakfast that I've rented all the rooms at for our parents.  I'm also quite confused as to why you would think that you would be invited when my grandparents weren't, my siblings, etc.   We chose to have an intimate wedding, its not about the cost or anything but its what we WANT.   You don't even know who I am and wouldn't know me if you past me on the street.  The last time you visited my FI (10 years ago) you refused to leave and became a mooch on his couch.  Now you are "hurt" and "angry" that you aren't invited and demanded our phone numbers to plead your case?   Get a life and grow up.  

Sincerely,
    Bridezilla about to hire a bouncer.
  • Dear Chief Justice Roberts,
    Did not expect that.
    xoxoxox
    Zilla
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited June 2012
    Dear Mom,

Thanks for asking your coworker if she and her husband would like to attend the wedding. Two weeks before the wedding. Once we've finished the seating chart. Since you have 4tables worth of friends and I have 3 tables worth of friends, I think that is logical to keep adding to your friends tables.

xxoxoox
    Sarcasm-zilla
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_dear?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:1d4390b3-a31d-43cf-99b4-efe0876bd39dPost:537d3697-fb9c-41ab-b299-0078bd02b345">Re: Dear______,</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Chief Justice Roberts, Did not expect that. xoxoxox Zilla
    Posted by bridetobe71412[/QUOTE]

I don't know that anyone did...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards