Ohio-Columbus

Mike Mullins- Main Event DJ

Has anyone ever heard of Main Event DJ and their DJ Mike Mullins? We are looking for anyone who has used him and their experience! Thanks! If not, can you recommend a DJ. Ryan Smith is booked on our date, I know he's popular on these threads. 

Re: Mike Mullins- Main Event DJ

• Kurtus Nichols from K-Sound Entertainment. I booked him for my wedding next August and then my maid of honor booked him for her wedding next July. He was highly recommended by my venue. He's not pushy and has tons of great ideas about keeping people on the dance floor. You can find his page on facebook.
  • I've never seen mike, but someone else told me he did a good job.
  • edited August 2012
    Mike Mullins was our DJ for my wedding and he did an excellent job.  We got so many compliments on him and he kept pretty much everyone at the wedding on the dance floor until the very end of the night.  I would recommend him to anyone - he was great!  He was also great about accommodating our special requests and keeping the music where we wanted to keep it.  If you are looking for someone to DJ your wedding, he is definitely the way to go!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards