Snarky Brides

Re: I demand a proposal redo!

• That's flippin amazing.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • That's so cute :) And I think I know that beach 0.o
  • That seriously is amazing!
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_demand-proposal-redo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f018808a-7ac8-4d85-9555-093f3e895dacPost:21aea065-9b3c-4b0d-aec2-f64e43145b76">Re: I demand a proposal redo!</a>:
    [QUOTE]WOW!  That is incredible, such amazing artistry. Imagine if she'd said no...
    Posted by rhonwynv[/QUOTE]

He would have like a gazillion women at his front door? especially publicized like that.
  • WOW!

That is really neat!

• It's Ocean Beach in San Francisco, Miz.

In the article, they say that she said "He's taken!". Haha.
  • Aside from the talent, but the patience that man must have. Joe is pretty talented, but I don't think he would have the patience to be that big and detailed.
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
  • Awwwwww.  That's so neat.

Does this make anyone else think of Licensed to Wed? Just a little?  No?  ok.
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • K&J64K&J64 member
    First Comment
    How beautiful!

Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_demand-proposal-redo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f018808a-7ac8-4d85-9555-093f3e895dacPost:4ed36a5c-bad1-4f3a-a1aa-5486f693e8bc">Re: I demand a proposal redo!</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's Ocean Beach in San Francisco, Miz. In the article, they say that she said "He's taken!". Haha.
    Posted by cupcakesfrosting[/QUOTE]

That's around where I was thinking. I lived in Santa Cruz/Felton area for many years.
  • edited April 2011
    Holy fucksticks, that's cool! The only thing I can draw are hands, and not very well.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • That is so cool! FI and I sont even remember the date we got engaged.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker imagemy read shelf:
    Christina's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • That's truly beautiful!
  • Beautiful artwork and story. :) Thanks for sharing.
  • Gorgeous! That's amazing.
    Wuppikins loves you!

"Hater-ade is full of disrespectrolytes" - Mehg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards