South Asian Weddings

I am back!!!

Hello Ladies,

Sorry for being MIA there for a little while, my anatomy class was coming to an end, and it has been super busy.  So another two weeks of my other class, and I will be finally done!  Gosh, this month has been horriblly busy and that is not changing any time soon.  I talked to him this morning, he is in Turkey and he really likes it, so I told him that we should visit there in December, since he didn't have much time, he only had a couple of hours.  But its been almost a month since I talked to him, so it was nice to hear from him. 

So what have I missed so far?  Tell me all!!

Re: I am back!!!

• edited December 2011
    Welcome back, Hina! Those few weeks went by fast and you survived your crazy schedule, yay!

I can't believe that you didn't get to talk to your FI for almost a month. That's a looong time! Do you get to email him at least? I hope so!

I would love to go to Turkey some day. It does seem like such a beautiful country! You should go so I can live vicariously through you :)
    ExerciseMilestone
  • HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yeah, I don't know how I survived, but the month of July has been not good to me and I just want to finish up and at least I have some time before this crazy schedule repeats itself again in fall.  I need to seriously develop some awesome time management skills. 

Yeah, FI is out in Europe and he doesn't call much because he doesn't get off the ship because they are so busy and because of  that I had gotten a total of 2 emails from him in that time, but then sadly enough, I don't have enough time to write to him much either. 

I told him, we can go to Turkey if he really likes it and in December the weather won't be so bad there.  But I have like a long list of all the countries I want to visit with him and it just keeps getting longer thanks to bing.com, those amazing pics really make me want to each of those places even more.  But we rarely talk long enough to make any decision regarding travel but I told him that he should decide soon, since we should book before everyone starts booking everything for the holidays. 

Btw, Is your website recent, or its been here this whole time and I am just noticing it today.  I just took a look right now?  I like it!! 
  • edited December 2011
    Just think of how your time and project management skills will come in handy for wedding planning! It really does cross over into personal use :)

I have a list of places I want to go, but sometimes FI is not so into them. I have to talk him into it or find someone else to go with me, hah! I would love to go to China someday but I am not sure he would be down with that. I would also love to go to South Africa. Ahh all my "some day" trips!

Thanks! I created the bio in the last few weeks. The gals over on my month board, Nov 2010, have awesome bios that I love looking at and there were a few ladies that are marrying who have Indian grooms and wanted to see my sari etc, so I created the bio. It does make it nicer to see everything in one place though!
    ExerciseMilestone
  • kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow! Welcome back! 

I'm planning to go to another wedding in September, so this weekend, I'll be in California seeing if I can get some ritzy outfits :)

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome!  Shopping :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards