California-Bay Area
Options

reception/ceremony packages

Does anyone know of any places in Northern California near San Jose or surrounding citys that have wedding packages.  I found Wedgewood Eagle Ridge in Gilroy and Freedom Hall in Santa Clara but wanted to look at some others that weren't too pricy.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

THANKS!

Re: reception/ceremony packages

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The Decathalon Club in Santa Clara is very nice, I've planned an even there before and they are pretty easy to work with also.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Historic Del Monte in Sunnyvale and Villa Ragusa in Campbell are both affordable.  I think the Historic Del Monte's package is more inclusive with a DJ whereas VR's is not.  But it comes with centerpieces for 10 tables and the cake.
  • Options
    kuddles220kuddles220 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

This is not an answer to your question but. Just thought I would put it out there that different wedgewood locations are different prices. We went to look at the burlingame facility their minimum is 4,000 more than the rohnert park one

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I booked the freedom hall and since we're getting married in Jan of 2011 and also on a friday. It only came out to $7,500 for the first 100 people. I love the fact that I can pay a payment every month so my reception is almost paid off and i have 10 months to go

Anniversary
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

This is my opinion only on the Freedom Hall....

Ive been to a wedding here before and thought it was a terrible location. Its right in the middle of buisness offices. The prices are great for those of us on a budget, but personally I would not want my wedding held in a place with buisness offices around it.

• Options
    edited December 2011

Corinthian Event Center in Downtown San Jose (i'm having my wedding here next march), Decathlon Club in Santa Clara, or there's also some wineries around the bay area also

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards