Ohio-Northeast

Ceremony idea in Lake County

My FI and I do not go to church so would like to find an indoor or outdoor idea for a ceremony. Anyone have any ideas? Thank you!
Can't wait to marry my prince! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Ceremony idea in Lake County

• saraparasarapara member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Some of the metroparks might be nice - like Lake Farmpark.  Mooreland mansion in Kirtland.  Depending on where your reception is, they could possibly do your ceremony there too.  When is the wedding?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mooreland Mansion is nice for small weddings and is adjacent to some pretty gardens if you wanted to do an outdoor ceremony there, too.

A friend of mine had her outdoor ceremony and indoor reception at the Lodge at Geneva and LOVED it.

Also, maybe check into Holden Arboretum, or any of the wineries in that general area (Ferrante, Harpersfield, etc.).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • turtle04kjturtle04kj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls! Weare aiming for Ocrober 2012. I am leaning towards St. Noel for the reception.
    Can't wait to marry my prince! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Was going to do mine at Mooreland Mansion too but if you're just looking for a reception area, you could look into the Holden Arboretum....I can't do it on the lake....just too fishy smelling. But if it's in October (as I just saw) that's the rainy season (or possibly already snow??) so you might want to check out a non-denominational church. They are usually devoid of religious artifacts.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards