Texas-Austin

Comfy bridal shoes?

I am on the hunt for comfy shoes to wear with my wedding dress. I am okay with them being a little different (light colors, non-traditional, sandals, etc) but I prefer to not have much of a heel. My main objective is comfort- not necessarily trendy or pretty.

A friend recommended OKAb's... I ordered some and do not like them. So, I am searching again.

Help?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Comfy bridal shoes?

• edited December 2011
    I bought Michel Kors wedges from Dillards in a gold-ish color. Wedges were pretty comfortable.
    Baby Jaxon born 8/18/2012 @ 9:53am, 7lb 2oz!! At 37 weeks 5 days due to Pre-E via C-section.Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimageimage
  • edited December 2011
    I just got my shoes and I was on the same hunt for comfy ones!  I ordered mine from Zappos.com.  Capparos is the brand name I think and they're a kitten heel, so very short.  Simple ivory satin, open-toed, with a bit of sparkle up front.  They also have a decent amount of padding under the foot.  Really suggest you try Zappos...you can order as many as you think will work and return the ones that don't, and it's all free shipping both ways.

Oh, here's the link to my shoe.  http://www.zappos.com/caparros-paulina-ivory-satin

Best of luck!

• edited December 2011
    Try aerosoles- search online for that brand. I found some really comfy white very small heeled sandals.  I plan to attach some beading to then.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards