Illinois-Chicago
Options

Pictures to Share - Finally : )

I finally got my wedding pictures, and wanted to share with my fellow knotties. My custom dresses photographed great. It was one of my main concerns about getting a custom dress made. If there are any brides that are thinking of going the custom route.. I am SO glad that I did, but make sure you use a bridal designer who is reputable and has experience. I did go and try on dresses several times, but there were different things that I liked about different designers and Taylor Wilson Style was able to put all my idea into one without making my dress overwhelming. I saved so much money by getting 2 custom dresses made as opposed to buying in the stores, and the quality was equal if not better because it was custom to fit my body.

Anyways enough blabbing, here are some pictures of my dresses by Taylor Wilson Style. Her email is info@taylorwilsonstyle.com if you're looking to go the custom route.

PS: My photographer was Mike Burley. He is great to work with, and really captures the moments : )

Re: Pictures to Share - Finally : )

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards