July 2011 Weddings

~*~WTF/HUMP Day!! ~*~

Re: ~*~WTF/HUMP Day!! ~*~

• I am pretty much in vacation mode already....& I drank way too much wine last night so needless to say I am dying over here! Friday cannot come fast enough!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2009
    haha...i'm in vacation mode too! haha technically I am on vacation...but I'm still wishing I didn't have to work...and that my boss wouldn't be lazy and actually do her job when she works...
  • I wish I was in vacation mode (but officially half way there)! Instead I've burried myself in the library with a mound of books, an endless supply of green tea (because not only does it contain the caffeine to keep me going but also antioxidants to hopefully keep me healthy), and a maintenance man making lots of noise...that's right folks apparentally the maintenance department didn't get the memo about it being exam week and sent a guy over to the library to do something that involves hammering and a power drill! Seriously? It can't wait till next week when exams are over!? wtf!
  • In Response to Re: ~*~WTF/HUMP Day!! ~*~:
    I wish I was in vacation mode (but officially half way there)! Instead I've burried myself in the library with a mound of books, an endless supply of green tea (because not only does it contain the caffeine to keep me going but also antioxidants to hopefully keep me healthy), and a maintenance man making lots of noise...that's right folks apparentally the maintenance department didn't get the memo about it being exam week and sent a guy over to the library to do something that involves hammering and a power drill! Seriously? It can't wait till next week when exams are over!? wtf!
    Posted by krisdoug13
    LOL oh wow that stinks! Sorry!!

Almost there!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Yes!! Almost there!!
    So excited, there is just one 6hr exam tomorrow (and a lot of studying) standing between me and a couple weeks of freedom!! :-)  And, unless I'm completely exhausted at the end of the exams I'm surprising my fiance - my exam was estimated to be 8hrs long but after collecting all of the questions from the professors the curriculum office advised us it would only be 6hrs!! (They set up our exams to mimic the board exams)  So needless to say I was originally planning on driving home Saturday morning - I live 4 1/2 hrs away so getting out at 5 and having to drive home in the dark the entire way was not something I wanted to do!  So to the best of his knowledge I will be in exams tomorrow until 5 p.m. then driving home Saturday morning! In actuality I'll be in exams till 2-2:30 and driving home after going to my apartment and quickly packing!!! Can't wait!!!
  • I think I am coming down with a cold. I can't believe this. Christmas is next week and I still have to make it through the work weeks. I can't afford to get sick right now. WTF. I have two kids that just got over being sick, I am just happy they didn't give me what they had.

Tisha
  • I hope you feel better very soon!!  =)  take care of yourself!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards