Outdoor Weddings
Options

My (not so) irrational issues with birds

I have been pooped on by birds 5 times over the course of my life all at different locations. I'm just terribly unlucky like that. My fiance would love to have an outdoor wedding but I'm absolutely petrified that time number six will be on my wedding day particularly during the ceremony. I'd like to be outside too and not have to cover up everything with (costly) tents.

I mean it could happen anytime I walk outside. To really feel comfortable I'd need to have indoor everything and get entirely ready inside which leaves me with a handful of hotels with what I think are unattractive ballrooms.

I guess I just want to hear if anyone else worries about this, how your handling it, and if anyone thinks I'm nuts for wanting to carry an umbrella all day.

Re: My (not so) irrational issues with birds

• Options
    Thanks everyone! I know it's a little nutty. If it was good luck it certainly wouldn't have happened so many times! Each time it's happened to me its gotten in my hair, so not just a quick wipe off, more of a shampoo requiring incident.

Thanks to verybluejenny, that is now on the (way too long) list of places to look at 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards