Washington-Seattle
Options

Is This Normal?

So, I'm kind of ready for this wedding to be over.

Is that a normal feeling?

We're less than a month away and life has gotten almost too stressful to handle that I'm just ready to be done with everything, including the wedding. I mean, I feel like I've been planning it forever and I'm so super excited to be married but so done with the planning. I just want to enjoy the party and go on a cruise.
Anniversary

Re: Is This Normal?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    OooooOO Yah. I remember the 2010 brides going through the same thing.

I have felt kinda the same way. I mean....I really love the planning....but I am really sick of all the stress it brings......

I start student teaching in a few weeks....and it leads all the way up until 1 month before the wedding and I am super stressed about figuring out how in the world I am going to balance that. UGH!

Totally feel you! .....but try to enjoy the fun stuff because it will be over very quickly....
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    mgoss228mgoss228 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it's pretty normal to be tired of all the stressful things that come along with planning.  But soon you will be at your reception, and then leaving for your honeymoon, and you will NEVER have to plan a wedding again!

I've started to think this saying anytime something is bothering me while planning, "F*ck dem b*tches, I do wha I want," in the voice of Cartman from South Park.  Then it puts a smile on my face, and I don't actually tell anyone to f*ck off like a Bridezilla.  It might end up being like "Serenity now" from Seinfeld, but it works for now Laughing
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • Options
    jennlinjennlin member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    SO normal. weddings=headache. afterweddings=bliss
    ♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm feeling the same way right now!  Excited but ready for it be done.  Ready to just be an OMH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Totally normal.  About a month before my wedding I stopped counting down to the wedding and started counting down to the honeymoon (my honeymoon started 6 days later).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 65 asked to watch us make it happen
    image 51 helping us party
  • Options
    dreamwindsdreamwinds member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've felt like this since September of last year. It's totally normal I think. The only thing that got me excited again is an email from our caterer with an invitation to their spring tasting event.
    imageLilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good to know that I'm not a crazy person!!!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards