New Jersey - South

soo i was just

stalking my Bed Bath & Beyond registry... and 2 things where bought!! I am soo excited my FI told be he was going to block  BBB website from my computer and told me to get a like.. HAHA I am soo excited! Laughing My shower invites havnt even gone out yet my shower is until August 14th.. Yes i know when my shower is!!! and yes i know the times and where it is!! I hate surprises and everyone knows that!! soo excited!!!

Re: soo i was just

• edited December 2011
    Registry stalking is the best! I was really bad and checked each registry a few times a day-it was addicting!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I was also an absolute registry stalker for my shower too!  I will probably be a stalker again when the wedding gets closer.
  • preciousa721preciousa721 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    haha I was a complete registry stalker and I knew all the details about my shower also.  Have fun!!
  • edited December 2011
    i was told i couldnt check it!  and i swore i wouldnt, but its so hard!  i want to stalk so badly!
    At sea, heading to Lisbon, Portugal Anniversary
  • Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_soo-just?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:128Discussion:80eff83b-4421-4e02-9693-b25f9d1dcdb9Post:e44db9f7-73c7-4015-9baf-054b3aefc2b7">Re: soo i was just</a>:
    [QUOTE]i was told i couldnt check it!  and i swore i wouldnt, but its so hard!  i want to stalk so badly!
    Posted by viewfromheaven05[/QUOTE]

Do it, I dare ya! ;-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards