California-Orange County

Coyote hills golf course....or Tustin Ranch golf course???

So me and my fiance are considering either of these. Do you have any recommendations or things that you do not like about either of them??? Please let me know we are trying to book by this weekend but we are soo indecisive!!!

Thank you! 

Re: Coyote hills golf course....or Tustin Ranch golf course???

• edited December 2011
    Coyote Hills is very nice.  I felt like the room was a little cramped, but that depends on the number of guests you are having.  Their outdoor space though for the ceremony is beautiful!!!!
    I love the food at Tustin Ranch. I haven't been in quite a while, but I felt like the room a while ago was a little out-dated.  But it has been a long time for me.  It's a favorite golf place of my fathers and he eats there all the time.  So I know the food is still wonderful.
    Good luck with your choice.  They really are both beautiful places.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I fell in love with Tustin Ranch and was ready to put my deposit.  after a day or two thinking about it, it really wasnt' in my price range.  I haven't seen Coyotee hills.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Hello everyone.  I'm new to this board, but will probably be here more often now that we booked our venue.  We are going with Coyote Hills.  They had an open house bridal show there a week or 2 ago and we booked a few days later.  Between my mom, sister, aunt and my nieces, I think we sampled every food they were offering and the food is delicious and the little waterfalls are gorgeous.

I haven't seen Tustin Ranch, so can't say anything about it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you! do you know how many people were at the wedding you went to at coyote hills? 

Congrats on booking coyote hills, how many people are you having at your wedding?
  • edited December 2011
    Coyote Hills!!!
  • DJ-CraigDJ-Craig member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    From an audio standpoint, both rooms are long rectangles and a bit divided which could present some challenges. Make sure your entertainment brings an extra speaker and cable to run into areas that are away from the dance floor. Otherwise, some guests may have trouble hearing what is going on.

Otherwise, both facilities are nice.

http://djcraig.net/weddingreception.html
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards