Colorado

Vendor Raves in Estes and Arvada (Wild Basin, European Floral Design, Wedding Seamstress, A Total Im

Hi ladies,

I believe that good service should get a good reputation, so I am passing on my experiences from our wedding this weekend.

Wild Basin Lodge: OH MY GOSH I couldn't ask for anything better than this.  The staff was amazing, the locatin was amazing, the food was amazing, I think they even made sure the weather was amazing.  I cannot possibly recommend them highly enough.  They made the whole process from booking to the wedding less stressful.

European Floral Design: Brigette is wonderful.  We had several different venues we visited recommend her without being asked.  She did an amazing job and provided excellent flowers and design for the price.  On top of that, they are all lasting a long time at my house!  She is so easy to work with and so professional.  I would recommend her in a heartbeat.

A Total Image Bridal Wearhouse: I bought my dress from them and they are very nice ladies.  There was a problem with the manufacturing company, but they kept calling for me to make sure that it came in. 

The Wedding Seamstress: FANTASTIC!  I am very curvy and that posed a problem with the alterations.  But she did perfectly and the dress looked wonderful.  She was so fast and responsive and nice.  I highly recommend her, especially if you have particularly difficult alterations to do.
Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly. Pregnancy Ticker</a

Re: Vendor Raves in Estes and Arvada (Wild Basin, European Floral Design, Wedding Seamstress, A Total Im

• edited December 2011
    I also used Floral Design of Europe and have to agree about Brigitte.  Wonderful...would not go with any other florist.  We decided to donate our flowers (minus my bridal bouquet) to a local nursing home, which she took care of.

Wedding Seamstress - I did not find her nice, but her husband is.  I found her a bit cold, but she did a good job and I am seeing her about making my wedding dress into a cocktail dress.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards