South Carolina

Awesome Budget Photographer for Columbia/Florence/Rock Hill

If any of you guys are like me, I thought you might be interested in an awesoe budget photographer (think half the price of everyone else). She's fresh out of college, which is why she is so cheap, but she takes some really awesome pictures and is like the sweetest person ever. Everytie I start to worry she is too young and new, I visit her website and couldn't be more confident I chose the right photographer. Just thought I would give you guys a heads up in case you were having a hard time finding someone awesome to fit your budget!

Here she is:
http://sarahscruggsphotography.com/

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Awesome Budget Photographer for Columbia/Florence/Rock Hill

• edited December 2011
    Thank you for sharing this photographer with us! My fiance` and I definitely do not have much money as I am fresh out of college and building a career! In thinking about my priorities, I knew I wanted to spend a majority of the money (aside from the wedding venue) on a photographer; however, some of the best are far too expensive! I love this woman's photography! Her style is exactly what I want in a photographer! I look forward to contacting her after I secure a venue/date!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards