Texas-Austin
Options

Photographers

Well the good news is that there seem to be a lot of great photographers, the bad news is that I'm having an impossible time of narrowing down who to meet with.  Since most wedding reviews come out before people get their pictures back I thought I would see what peoples experiences are with the following photographers.  Thanks for your help:

Chelsey Schrader Photography
Inked Fingers Fotography
AJH Photography
Old World Studios
Matt Montalvo Photography
Maria Berna Photography
Ku Photography
Studio 563
Whitney Lee Photography
Hooked on Photography
Daniel C Photography

Re: Photographers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Chelsey did an amazing job on our engagement photos, but we haven't gotten our wedding photos back yet. She was wonderful to work with. She was really great at capturing real natural photos of us and really cool angles and details for our engagement photos. The wedding photos I have seen from her do the same so I'm excited to get ours back.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Carli at Inked Fingers is an awesome person and a great photog. Also Studio 563 does a great job, Lisa Hause shoots for them and she is superb.
    ~ Trish Finfer
    Blog

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Funny, all of these photographers were also on my list... then I found AL Collective. Both of the girls used to work at high profile (aka expensive) photography studios in Austin and have just branched out on their own. Look them up! Awesome work, reasonably priced and sooo much fun! :)

Hope that helps!

<3 Jenny
  • Options
    AliM7287AliM7287 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You will not be disappointed with Danny, from Daniel C. Photography. He is very on the ball with email and phone, flexible, and so easy to work with. Our wedding is this weekend, and I feel totally confident because he knows exactly how to shoot weddings and how to make couples look amazing! Our engagements were awesome--he is constantly expanding his work and it's beautiful. He'll work with your budget too--he did with mine.
    Good luck!
  • Options
    MagheetaMagheeta member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We are using Amanda with Whitney Lee Photography.  She has been really great to work with so far, and her portfolio is awesome!  I will be doing my bridals with her in a couple of weeks, and will let y'all know how that goes!

funny_zpsd60c785f

SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH E-MEALZ MEAL PLANS

"...And he just came out of my imaginary birthday cake." -its apelila

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Aaron Blumenshine -- he is from California, but his prices matched all the local photographers.

He is truly amazing -- very high fashion with a great command of lighting. 

http://aaronblumenshine.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards