Retro and Vintage Weddings

Retro ladies...

If you're new to this board, please respond to Nukke's November Roll call and introduce yourselves! We'll try to make the best out of our situation with losing all out posts and such.

Anybody have any ideas about who to contact to see if we can save our posts on the retro board and have them stuck in here?

House Renovations
Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image

Re: Retro ladies...

• Sounds like they are gone from what knot annie said in the other post.

I already added myself to the roll call post. Dunno what happened to the other girls.
  • I'm here! I just really hate hate hate how flipping slow the new site is and have barely been on since the switch. And Lala's been MIA from tk for a bit, intarweb vs. computer issues I think?
    Steph and Chris, 6/26/10
    Planned Executed
  • Oh, I dont have any siggy stuff, and I dont think I care enough to put it back on. Sorry if you have no idea who I am now. lol
  • i remember who you are kat :) i think if you go into update profile and just hit save again you get all your siggy stuff back if you lost it during the switch

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_retro-vintage-weddings_retro-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:667Discussion:5df6650d-551b-481a-9495-e8a6a0ce4711Post:b623815a-4bcf-435e-8011-4b95afadbf43">Re: Retro ladies...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm here! I just really hate hate hate how flipping slow the new site is and have barely been on since the switch. And Lala's been MIA from tk for a bit, intarweb vs. computer issues I think?
    Posted by hippie4yahweh[/QUOTE]

You are right ther hippie.  I'm back but since the switch to the new forum....I've been avoiding the knot.  That makes me sad, but I haven't had time to navigate thru yet and it pisses me off how slow everything is.  I hate change, I'm a creature of habit.
    MyBio
    Yes I am.....Living the Dream
  • Well, looks like my siggy has decided to do it's own thing. Hmm.  I'm all for updating and stuff, but I think the knot has some kinks to work out still.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards