Ohio-Columbus

Uniglobe Travel?

Hi girls! Just curious if any of you have used Uniglobe Travel or heard anything about them, good or bad? We have a meeting with them tomorrow to talk about booking our honeymoon, and any information you might have on them would be very helpful! TIA!
kissing

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP: 10/26/11 EDD: 6/28/12

Re: Uniglobe Travel?

• tahmedtahmed member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We worked with Angel from Uniglobe to plan our honeymoon to the Dominican Republic.  We just got back from our trip on Sunday, and I cannot say enough good things about Uniglobe and Angel!  Angel was totally right about everything--she recommended a wonderfully romantic, all-inclusive resort, and we got a great deal.  I must have emailed her 50 times while planning our trip, and she was nothing but prompt and gracious!  She also recommended that we use a Charter flight, which I normally would never have looked into.  That flight saved us close to $500 on our trip, and even better, it was a direct flight!  3 hrs to the DR, no stops, on a huge 100+ person jet.

Our trip was booked through Apple Vacations, which was also fantastic. 

I am normally very skeptical and asked up front how they stay in business because they did not charge us a single fee.  Angel was equally up front and told me that they receive a small commission when they book on my behalf from the vacation companies.  As the price of our trip was exactly the same price as if I had booked myself on Apple Vacations, I didn't mind letting Uniglobe take the commission. :)  It wasn't like I would have gotten any extra discounts by booking myself.

I hope your meeting goes well and that you find a wonderful honeymoon destination.  You can't go wrong wtih Uniglobe. :)
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for your review! We deciced go with Uniglobe and have been very happy so far :)
    kissing

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP: 10/26/11 EDD: 6/28/12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards