Arizona-Phoenix
Options

What is going on with the guest list on here???????

Is anyone else having issues opening their guestlist. I click on guestlist and it directs me to a page on the knot with a bunch of different advertsiments that doesnt lead you to the gueslist. I suggest everyone back up their list this site has been known to have guest lists disappear never to return, thankfully I have a copy of mine but now I cannot add guests to the list to RSVP. UGH Fustrating....The knot website manager needs to fix these errors!!!!!

Re: What is going on with the guest list on here???????

• Options
    azdancer8azdancer8 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    I'm sorry TK is being problematic for you. Unfortunately, their websites and guest lists and such go down quite frequently. My recommendation would be to try another website creator (such as mywedding.com) for those types of services. You'll probably find yourself with much less stress.
  • Options
    I just joined this site and am having more problems than not. I JUST noticed on another post it has me listed as TUSCON.... And the address and Zip in the form I filled out is all Phoenix stuff. Not to mention the badges and wedding countdown don't work for me either.... This is all in a few days. I'm about to find another site.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards