June 2012 Weddings
Options

Wedding Week

Today is Day 1 of my wedding week and I'm at work.
It's boring. As usual.
2 more days of work!

What is everyone up to today?

First Look
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Wedding Week

• Options
    I'm in my wedding week too.  I'm very antsy because I just want to be married already!  I'm a  teacher so I'm out of school for the summer. I almost wish I was working because then time would go by faster.  
    Peachy I think it's cool you're getting married on a Tuesday.
    Anniversary BFP: 3/5/13 EDD: 11/14/13 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Kiki, sometimes I have thought that too!  But I then I think I would be a total stressball.

I am driving myself crazy though, with FI OOT until Friday.  BORING!  Want my man back!

I can't wait until it's MY wedding week.  At the same time, it's hard to believe it's coming up so fast!
  • Options

I can't believe we are here at last only a few more days, I have today and tomorrow left at work than off for 3 weeks! Can't wait! I have OOT guest beginning to arrive today! & a few staying at my house, so the craziness will begin when I get home! SO excited, just packing up things to go to the hall Friday, for set up by our decorator Saturday, and finishing up our timeline to hand out at RD on Thursday!

image 220 Are ready to party!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    This is my wedding week as well. I work afternoon-night today and morning-evening tomorrow. Thursday is my bachelorette  party in the warehouse district of New Orleans. It is suppose to be a trendy, older crowd  area. Friday, we will leave New Orleans and driive to Natchez Ms for my Rehearsal day.  Saturday is the big day! I hope everything just gets easier from this time on. The last 3 weeks have been a bit of a rollercoaster.
  • Options
    haha. I have pretty well finished everything. Just have to pack my suitcase for the HM.

First Look
  • Options
    I feel like I have a lot to do, but also not very much at all.. Part of me doesn't want to do WR things because I feel like I'll run out of stuff to do.  Is that silly?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_wedding-week?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:7cc3cd8e-a3c5-4205-bd95-02a3f433f625Post:aec77ebe-8af2-4423-bda0-6e735ae63fac">Re: Wedding Week</a>:
    [QUOTE]I feel like I have a lot to do, but also not very much at all.. Part of me doesn't want to do WR things because I feel like I'll run out of stuff to do.  Is that silly?
    Posted by SoSaysTara[/QUOTE]

Mostly.
    You'll just end up stressing yourself out.

First Look
  • Options
    Yup, T minus 5 days and 3 hours till I walk down the aisle. Holy cow...i have alot to do yet but also not so much. Working today and tomorrow. Then free and clear! Oh and tonight I have my eyebrow threading and my last Michael's run.
  • Options
    I'm getting married on Saturday... Yeah!!!  This week needs to finish already so I can start the weekend!!!  Working Wed & Thursday - only took off Friday.  Hopefully it stays quiet at work, but I did warn them that my brain might be fuzzy this week, that they need to bare with me. LOL
  • Options
    I need to pack for HM too, but we're going to do that after the wedding. We're not leaving for 2 days, so no need to stress about that!  I am worried however that I'm going to forget something the day of.  Doesn't help that I had a nightmare last night that my FI decided he didn't want to marry me. :(  I hate WR nightmares!
    Anniversary BFP: 3/5/13 EDD: 11/14/13 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I can't wait until it's my wedding week!!
  • Options
    Im incredibly antsy, sending a billion emails and my stomach is doing backflips.. We leave tomorrow so today is my last day at work and my bosses are on my butt to get everything done before I leave.. Just trying to make magic happen bc my mind is so not here right now.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_wedding-week?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:7cc3cd8e-a3c5-4205-bd95-02a3f433f625Post:8bdd34d1-029c-4b37-828e-527f14f94c54">Re: Wedding Week</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can't wait until it's my wedding week!!
    Posted by kelsey+brandon[/QUOTE]

Soon!

First Look
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_wedding-week?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:7cc3cd8e-a3c5-4205-bd95-02a3f433f625Post:fc23ed10-ed75-40e3-b3a2-dbfd45d388e9">Re: Wedding Week</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wedding Week : Mostly. You'll just end up stressing yourself out.
    Posted by peachykeen26[/QUOTE]

I've knocked a few little things off my list this morning.  It's shrinking!
  • Options
    I cant wait to say its my wedding week on Sunday--- I am SOOOO ready!!!!

I am working today too Peachy... its my first day at my new job. I hate training, I just wish I knew what I was doign and could work independently!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have five days left of work after today- I feel totally distracted and don't want to do any real work!  We leave a week from tomorrow to go home for the wedding, then fly back home for a day before we go to the honeymoon.  Pretty much everything is done- except writing my vows!
  • Options
    Im a total wreck.  This is my second marriage and we are having a large wedding.  I am one of those that need everything in place. My stomach is in knots and my daugher suggest I take something to calm me down, Im afraid to since I have never taken anything before.  Im so stressed that I will cry at everything.  We get married Sat. Tomorrow is our rehearsal so maybe I should just get a good cry out then.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards