Eco-Friendly Weddings

Milk Glass Centerpiece Help

I have been collecting random pieces of milk glass for centerpieces and table settings. I'm trying to think of things to put in the milk glass that aren't necessarily flowers. The woman who passed them on to me said she put pussy willow in hers (I had to look up what that was, lol). Any ideas? Any kind of greenery or something that stands out in your mind?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Milk Glass Centerpiece Help

• I think milk glass can make a pretty statement by itself, or maybe with tealight(s) for lower pieces one can see into while sitting down. Maybe dried flowers, or potpourri? Pussy willow or any other branches really would be lovely in taller pieces. For lower ones, arranged moss, or fruits? Baby's breath is a really affordable "filler" flower that's therefore cheap, but would look great on its own in milk glass.
  • I will be using wine glasses with solar powered LED light strings inside.  Just a string of 25 for each.  And not in every bottle so it isn't overwhelming.  Good luck and let us know what you decide on!
    Blog Planning Site Anniversary 2007- Fell down stairs, herniated 4 disks, Degenerative Disk Disease, Facet Arthritis Perfectly healthy previous to this fall. 2008- Diagnosed Hypothyroid 2010- Diagnosed severe Vitamin D deficiency and Chronic Mono 2011- Diagnosed Rheumatoid Arthritis, Carpal Tunnel, and Calcified Tendinitis in right shoulder
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards