Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

Did you last in your wedding shoes?

Hello ladies,
I am in the process of looking for shoes for my wedding. Can you please tell me what brand of shoe ,you wore and whether you lasted in them all night. I need to wear 4 inches because of my dress. M budget is 200 dollars.
Thanks ladies for your help.

Re: Did you last in your wedding shoes?

• Mine were just shy of 4 inches.  I last all night in them, although, my feet were killing me the next day!  I got them on amazon : http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00160M3J4/ref=oss_product

Hope this helps!
  • My shoes were Cole Haan and were about 3".  I never wear heels so these were tall enough for me.  I lasted all night, surprisingly, but that's because my shoes had some major cushioning in them.  They were just over $100 at Off Broadway shoes.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Kenneth Cole - lasted for only half the day.
  • Get something with a thicker heel and maybe invest in some doctor scholl's... and remember (for the majority of dresses) your shoes probably won't even be seen.
    Smile
    Visit The Knot!PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • Mine were by Jack Rogers, and I wore them all night with lots of dancing.  My advice is break them in (and dance with them if you and FI are taking lessons).  On the day of your wedding, put them on at the last possible minute and bring a pair of back up shoes in the same heel height just in case.  You'll feel good knowing that they are there :-) 
  • I wore mine until the bitter end (although the next day I could barely walk). They were Benjamin Adams "Winslet" 3.75" heel, and they were just a bit above $200. The pain was worth it-these shoes were gorgeous!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • I wore my shoes all day, but had been breaking them in for about a month prior just to be safe. Glad I did! They are about 2.75 inches by Colorful Creations (so i could have them dyed ivory) that I picked up from one of the bridal shops in town.
  • Mine were by Sam and Libby and I got them at Off Broadway shoes.  They were 3 1/2" heels I think.  I did what another knottie advized and bought $75 heels then $30 flats for the reception.  I just changed after our first dance and I was great!  My feet were fine the next day.  Dessy has some really cute flats and you can get them in your wedding colors.  My colors were purple and silver so I had purple heels and purple flats.  I agree too with PP, break them in and practice dancing your first dance in them.  I found out almost too late that on a dance floor my heels would slip off so we had to run get Dr. Scholl's no slip heel inserts right before we got to the ceremony site.
  • My Grazia's lasted only until photos were over and we were standing outside about to be introduced for dinner.  Michael took them off for me (tricky buckles, and I couldn't even see my feet) and I went barefoot the rest of the night.  This was WITH the special footpetal inserts.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards