Ohio-Northeast

DJ Crew vs Audio Extremes vs Matt Casto

Hi ladies- I am looking for some opinions about DJs. We're looking for someone younger who knows newer music and can keep people dancing all night. We are not looking for someone cheesy, plays silly games or takes over the night with a lot of commentary. 

DJ Crew has been recommended to us by many people (including our DOC) and they are definitely high on the list. I know they get great reviews, and I guess my concern is that they might be too night club-y/obnoxious?

I really haven't heard much about Audio Extremes, but met them at a bridal show and liked the laid back owner. They have been to our venue before and have a decent package in our price range. The owner seemed to understand what we were looking for. 

Our officiant recommended Matt Casto who is "VERY tasteful, both in his presentation and his ability to follow your guidelines but still keep people entertained. He's also a good deal cheaper, I think." I'd love to save some money but not at the expense of having a great time at the reception. 

Any help/opinions would be greatly appreciated! thanks!!

Re: DJ Crew vs Audio Extremes vs Matt Casto

• We are going with the DJ Crew. They have been wonderful to work with thus far. The owner is very laid back and will do whatever you want for your reception. I also love how everything is online (payment and questionnaires). Also, if you have an off-season wedding, you get a decent discount. Further, if you end up going with them, please let me know because we will BOTH get a $50decent discount. All in all, they understand it is your day and tailor it to you. Let me know if you have any other questions!
  • I have booked the DJ Crew as well. He was very nice and was really good at following up with me and returning my calls. I spent 3 months in contact before I actually booked him!
  • We used the DJ Crew for our 2010 wedding and couldn't be happier! 
    IAmPregnant Ticker Anniversary
  • Question to the ladies that have booked The DJ crew, can anyone tell him about how much they charge and how many hours they play for and if they require a security deposit  or half down to book???
    Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker July 2013 Knotties April Siggy Challenge - Why July? July 20th 2013 We both love summer!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards