Colorado

Who's the best DJ in Northern Colorado?

I'm getting married in Windsor and I have most of my vendors already but I was wondering if anyone has any advice on DJ's? Thanks

Re: Who's the best DJ in Northern Colorado?

• kisseslaurenkisseslauren member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Juan is great I have known him for  years my family had hired him for every event we have and my mom works for the hospital and often hires him for those events too.
    http://www.mcjohnnycruz.com/

• edited December 2011
    I am using Anthony From Eminence Entertainment

here is his email: eminenceenter@yahoo.com

I don't know his website or if he has one sorry! But you can check him out! He is the best price we could find and He has all we were looking for!

Best of luck!

P.s Tell him Allison Garcia sent you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Pure Sounds Productions-John. He was our DJ and did a great job!!
    www.puresoundsproductions.com
    JuneFlowers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Use Too Much Fun DJ service!  My IL's went to 4 weddings last year and they said the absolute best DJ was Too Much Fun DJ services.  We had such a great time with him and not only does he know how to put out a great music selection, he is a great MC as well!  Check out my bio for his review and check out the reception photos to see what a blast we had.
    My Grandparents on their wedding day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    bio
    Repeat this to your self: My Wedding Party is made of my family and friends and I should treat them as such.
  • edited December 2011
    Definately K & K DJ services... they have great prices too!!  kandkdjs.weebly.com
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards