Delaware
Options

Anyone ever try to do a G2G?

I have about 3 mths till my wedding and would love to meet some other DE brides?  My FMIL is getting on my nerves and I dont want to stress my MOH out anymore - anyone else want to get together one day?  Maybe a happy hour or something?  Has anyone ever tried to put together a G2G for DE before?  Oh yeah - I'm in NCC....
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone ever try to do a G2G?

• Options
    Mattsbride10Mattsbride10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Most of us are in NCC and I've tried to round up the DE girls and havn't had much success but If you'd like to get together I'd love an excuse to get out of my house.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    kkidd28kkidd28 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love getting out too!  How about we just pick a date and a place and just see who shows up?  Maybe a mid week get together?  That way it wont interfere with anyone's weekend?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tuesdays are half price burgers at Deer Park and half price pizzas at Grotto's, haha.
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • Options
    kkidd28kkidd28 member
    edited December 2011
    And Monday's are 1/2 price appetizers - Tuesday's are 1/2 price burgers at Stewarts Brewery in Bear at 40 & 7!

Might be easier to park there than Main st?
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Let's do a Tuesday! You girls pick a place and I'll be there.

• Options
    Santorini2011Santorini2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm game...as usual.  There is always Cheesecake Factory, McGlynns, and other places on Kirkwood Hwy too.  Applebees, Chilis, El Jefe. 

Can you tell that I eat out alot???
  • Options
    kkidd28kkidd28 member
    edited December 2011
    Wow.....Cheesecake Factory.....I just left the mall....had to do some retali therapy thanks to my Mother in Law!  How about we set a date of ....the 15th!

Now - what does everyone think of the Cheesecake Factory?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used to do G2G's all the time back in 2008/ 2009...but it seems to have stopped.  We used to go to lunch or the movies.  I think the last official G2G was at the BWW on Limestone Road last Aug or Sept (I know it was before my wedding).  I really enjoyed them because it was nice to meet with a bunch of other brides to be and just chill and dish over what was stressing us out. I miss them.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

So Lura...Does that mean you'll be there? It's not like you're automatically disqualified bc you're a newlywed and not a bride to be anymore(lol)! I think we would love the advice of an older and wiser knottie!

• Options
    may37may37 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know that I haven't been around much lately (life has been taken over by my new job and new puppy) but I would love to get together and meet some of you ladies as well!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm in for a G2G...it would be great to meet up and chat (and vent) about planning :o)
    ~Jenn Buying A Home Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would def be down for meeting with some knotties!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

**Mattsbride** I would probably come if I was available.  My schedule is pretty tight. 

• Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sorry you can't make it maybe next time ; )
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards