New Jersey - South
Options

Wedding Gown Donations

Does anyone know a good place in South Jersey that I can donate my wedding dress.  I was engaged previosuly and I have tried to sell the gown with no luck.  It still has the tags on it.  I am now looking for a place to donate it.  I have seen websites on the internet that are specficially for wedding gown donations but they are all based in states that are far away.  I would like to donate locally if I can find a place.  Now that I am engaged to the love of my life and getting married in October I would definately like to find this other dress a good home!  :)  Thanks!!

Re: Wedding Gown Donations

• Options
    You can always donate it to goodwill.  I was reading on here the other day where a bride found her gown at goodwill.  I'm unaware of any places in the general area where specifically places to donate wedding gowns. . .

Congrats on your engagement!
  • Options
    Thank you!!
  • Options
    there is a big goodwill store about an hour away. they would have great use for it. i think its in the deptford area
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    How far are you from Philly?  There's a thrift store there The Wardrobe Boutique that's run by Career Wardrobe.  It's a non-profit that helps women transitioning into the workforce by providing professional attire.  Anyways, the Wardrobe Boutique also has a small selection of wedding gowns.  www.wardrobeboutique.org  
    Good luck!
  • Options

Thanks for all of the ideas.  I am about an hour from Philly I guess.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards