Vermont
Options

Rehearsal dinner - downtown burlington

Anyone have good suggestions?  I don't live in VT anymore and places I would have used have changed hands or are no longer good.  Any ideas of a space with a private (ish) area for a group of 20 where the food will be really good (and I don't need to cater)?  Was considering Daily Planet, Single Pebble.... What else should I consider?  Anything on the waterfront?  There used to be this amazing place....

Re: Rehearsal dinner - downtown burlington

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sweetwaters, on church street, rents out their upstairs area for private parties. Their food is always great too! We're considering having our rehersal dinner there as well. They have details on their website, if you're interested.
  • Options
    VTBride10VTBride10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had our rehearsal dinner at Magnolia and it was great! We had 25 people. They are not open for dinner except for private parties. They did the catering and bar and were very flexible and accommodating.

• Options
    NatalieJeanneNatalieJeanne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Magnolia.  Drink bar also has a private function room and I believe they do food catering (they obviously do beverage catering).  Super nice people at Drink too.
  • Options
    nmeakernmeaker member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much - Magnolia looks like just what we're after.  Contacting now for more details....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards